Monday, May 18, 2015

Lincoln-isms

Lincoln is a funny kid. He makes us smile every day!



Emily: "Lincoln, do you want to get dressed?"
Lincoln: "No, I wanna wear jamas. [a few minutes later] Car wants to wear blue devil shirt."

Lincoln in his prayers: "Bless Dallin and his toe, bless Brecken and his toe, bless Aunt Priscilla and the baby on her toe."

Lincoln blessing the food: "Grateful for dinner, and beans... ...I want beans!"

Emily was telling Chad that he needed to learn how to cook oatmeal for Lincoln and Chad was hoping to avoid learning so that he wouldn't have to worry about it.
Chad: "I don't want to learn."
Lincoln: "Do you wanna learn about Jesus?"

Lincoln, after getting his Book of Mormon in the mail
"I want to share my Mormon Book with the birds so they can read it. They can get the Mormon Book in the mail."
"I'm gonna share with my friends the birds. Email the birds?"

"Her tummy is squishy" as he pokes Zalie in the belly.

Chad to Lincoln: "Did you learn some French?" speaking about what we did in Morocoo
Lincoln: "I learn some French fries!"

"I drink blue slop"-in reference to the Slurpee he got from 7-Eleven

Lincoln trying to quote Moses 1:39 "this is my work and my yogurt..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Annual Greeting 2017

It's time once again for our (in)famous annual greeting card! Read on. 2016 flew by. Here are some of the highlights! We start...