Lincoln and I made a quick trip to Utah to go to my Grandma's funeral. She was a remarkable lady and I loved visiting her as a child. For the past 6 years or so she suffered through Alzheimer's. She is now reunited with her husband, and together they are much happier. It is such a wonderful thing to know that she is in a better place!
An exciting thing about going to the funeral was that I got to see many of my cousins, some I hadn't seen in years! We also got to see Freeman for the first time since he came home from his mission. It was Lincoln's first time seeing Uncle Freeman, and he warmed right up to him.
The funeral was in Vernal, home of many dinosaurs and an awesome Dinosaur Museum. We all went to the museum after the funeral. It was fun and nice to spend more time together as a family.
| Lincoln loved the tunnel cave. |
| Uncle Aaron is so much fun! |
| Aaron discovered some interesting dino bones. |
There were a lot of fun activities for kids at the museum. Lincoln and Livvy loved playing with the puzzles with Grandma Butler!
| Just chillin on a bench looking at the dinos across the way. |
| This is my Mammoth face. |
Driving to Vernal as kids, my brother's and I would always compete with who would spot this dinosaur first. I always won, of course! Here he is dressed in Halloween attire. My grandma used to live on the street right after this dinosaur.
After our time in Vernal we went back to Alpine where Lincoln trained to be a master warlock.
We watched General Conference at Tom and Danielle's house and spent time with Grandma and Grandpa Butler. Here is Lincoln with his Great-Grandpa Butler.
Devan and Rachel were kind enough to let Lincoln and I stay with them a couple extra days. Lincoln and Livvy were so cute together. They get along so well. Lincoln loved Livvy's pink rocking chair.
| Here they are getting cheerios that fell on the ground. |
No comments:
Post a Comment